10 restaurants for your Christmas dinner
Looking for a trendy restaurant for a holiday dinner? There is no shortage of choices in Laval! The team has prepared a list of suggestions so that you can make your choice according to your tastes.
The Experience, a 100% culinary evening at Ricardo's
In addition to its gastronomic menu, Café Ricardo offers you the possibility to create a private event, including dinner plus a cocktail and a culinary, mixology or sommelier activity. In addition, you will be treated to a VIP shopping experience in the Ricardo boutique.
- 1 room for up to 60 people
- Group menu, cocktail party or boxed lunches
- Available 7 days
Urban cooking: for a meal with atmosphere
Chez Lionel is a French brasserie where you can enjoy the fine cuisine of executive chef Frédéric Dufort. A large selection of privately imported wines is also offered on the menu.
- 2 private rooms, capacity of 15 and 80 people
- Group menus and special holiday menu
- Available 7 days
In a chic and relaxed atmosphere, the resto-bar Le Boating Club, a former yacht club, offers fine cuisine for all tastes. DJs entertainment on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights for a festive atmosphere.
- 1 private room for 40 people with karaoke and 1 mezzanine for 50 people
- Reservation of the entire restaurant for a minimum of 50 people when it is closed
Italian and Mediterranean cuisine by chef Éric Robidoux is offered at La Piazza, the Sheraton Laval's restaurant. Take advantage of La Cupola Bar where the mixologists will concoct great personalized cocktails.
- Holiday menu, musical entertainment and mixology, Fridays and Saturdays
- Customizable option, restaurants and rooms, 7 days
Classics of the kitchen: for a refined dish
Calvi is a Mediterranean and Italian cuisine restaurant specialising in fish, seafood and grilled meats, and has an impressive cellar.
- 7 private rooms between 4 and 90 people
- Group Menu
- Service: screens
With a nod to the Champs-Élysées, the Parisian bistro Le Tire-Bouchon will transport you into a French atmosphere. On the menu: tartars, mussels, duck confit, snails, lamb and beef bavette.
- 2 rooms between 4 and 30 people
- Group and Holiday Menu
- Services: screens and bar
The one and only Le Mitoyen restaurant
This Four-Diamond Quebec restaurant located in an ancestral country house since 1977 will charm you with its refined menu of local meats. Taste tartar, filet mignon, rack of lamb, duck supreme, venison medallion, and seafood prepared to taste. The wine cellar will impress you as well!
- 5 rooms for up to 50 people
- Services: screens and WiFi